The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Friday, August 06, 2010

Love Parade - by Patrick

After reading a news article about the Love Parade disaster, Patrick answers the question: "Do you think the 'Love Parade' should be banned? Why or why not?"

I think the 'Love Parade' should not be banned because it is a big piece of German culture and a festival where so many people have fun and party. But I think the organisation of this festival must be better and you need enough space for this big mass of visitors. In my opinion it cannot be realized that over one million people have to go through a tunnel to a place where only 800,000 people fit in, so the organizers are to be blamed for this emergency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home