The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On Holland - by Jonas (13)

When I think of Holland, I think of cows because I once got a card from Holland showing a cow.
I think of tulips because I saw that on TV. I think of the sea because Holland is on the North Sea. I don't know anything more about Holland.

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Monique said...

Hi Jonas,

You are one of the few to forget to mention cheese, but the North Sea is indeed a very well know part of Holland. It attracts many Germans to, who go and visit there. It's where we met our German friends.

Greetings from Monique from Holland

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Jonas said...

Hello Monique,

The reason why I didn't mention cheese is that I don't like it. I don't eat cheese often.
I would very much like to travel to Holland!

Greetings from Jonas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home