The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My autumn vacation - by Daniel

In my autumn vacation I was in Malta for two weeks to attend a language course. The first week I was with a 25-year-old student from Spain in my class. He left in the second week and a girl from Russia, one from Italy and a Chinese girl joined the class. The main topic in class was conversation. We discussed different issues like "children who killed" or "the media". The lessons started at 9 a.m. and ended at 1 p.m. For the rest of the day you could take part in the school program or you could discover Malta on your own.

The first four days there was only rain and thunderstorms, but the rest of the vacation there was a sunny and warm weather and atmosphere. If you want to visit Malta you should go there in the spring or in the summer because at that time the weather is much better than in autumn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home