The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Friday, September 21, 2007

My hero - by Anna-Lena

This is Emma Watson. She is the actress who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter films. She is my hero because she is good at school and works hard to make films and go to school at the same time. Emma is loyal and nice although she is famous. I like the way she looks, too.



1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Anna-Lena,

I confess that I've only seen the first Harry Potter-movie (but I read all the books). My sister is a real fan and we both like Emma Watson. I fancy her because she's so natural and serious, though not boring at all.
Greetings,

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home