The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Monday, September 03, 2007

My dream birthday - by Ilka

As part of her homework, Ilka had to describe what her dream birthday should be like. Here's what she wrote:

My birthday is on 25th September. My dream present is a horse or a pony. I'll have a big party with all my friends and a little party with my family. That's my dream birthday.

2 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ilka,

my birthday was on the 3rd September, the same day when your writing was published! My friends prepared for me a cake as a surprise and put little horse-shaped candles on it! I made a list about the gifts I would like to receive and they chose a book that I wanted so long ago! It was very nice. I hope you enjoyed your birthday, too.
Bye,
Laura

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Manuela said...

Dear Laura,
Thank you for your comment. What a coincidence!
My birthday was very good.
Bye,
Ilka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home