The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Monday, January 28, 2008

Cornelia - English

My name is Cornelia. I live in a little village close to Hamelin where the Pied Piper comes from. I have a daughter of 6 years. Me and my husband have a lot of fun with her. I'd like to improve my English and I have found a good teacher here for this request.
I like to travel and I find it always good to speak another language. I really admire people who speak several languages fluently. And maybe one day I speak at least English fluently.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Cornelia, this evening I saw your message.As also having lived in Hameln in former years I take the oppotunity to encourage you. To speak other languages is the key to new friends. I formerly worked with a building society what name is well known in Hameln and could use besides English also French, Spanisch and Netherlands. Go on learning - best wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home