The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Friederike (13) - English and French

Hi! I'm Friederike and I'm 13 years old. My birthday is in September. I have a brother called Benedikt, he's 16 years old. I like music from "Revolverheld" and "Sarah Connor". My heroes are my mum and dad! And my favourite books are "Pferdekuss und Liebesquiz" and "P.S. Ich liebe dich". I have a cat (Lina) and two rabbits (Trixie and Jessie). My hobbies are: playing football, dancing, doing sports, playing the guitar and meeting my friends. I am in the 7th grade and my favourite subjects are: English, French and Art. I want to have some penfriends, so it will be kind if you write to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home