The Language Exchange

Welcome to our Language Exchange! This blog is a platform for my students to publish their own texts in the languages I teach them. I think this might be a good way to motivate them to learn languages. Feel free to comment on the posts. And please be nice. (Every student has written an introductory post, usually accompanied by a photo. You can find them in the archives.)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wonderful holidays ;-) by Laura

In my holidays I was at home most of the time. But I was at the Baltic Sea for a weekend. The weather in the holidays was not so good which was a pity. It was very boring ...
In a few days school begins unfortunately, but in two weeks we go on a school trip to Switzerland. We must go hiking there. I hate that. I would have prefered to go to Greece, but the decision was made for Switzerland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home